We call for Chapters for the Book Titled: "Sustainable Higher Education Systems- Methods & Practices ” has ISBN which will be published in June 2023.
We are pleased to announce the call for book chapters for our upcoming book titled "Sustainable Higher Education Systems: Methods and Practices." The aim of this book is to bring together the latest research and practices related to sustainability in higher education systems.
We welcome submissions from scholars, researchers, and practitioners in the field of sustainable higher education systems. We encourage submissions on topics including, but not limited to:
- Sustainable practices in higher education institutions
- Innovative approaches to curriculum design for sustainability in higher education
- Integrating sustainability into higher education policy
- Sustainable campus development and management
- Sustainability in student engagement and leadership
- Case studies and best practices in sustainable higher education systems
- Leadership for sustainability in higher education
- Green technologies and their applications in higher education
- Sustainable transportation and mobility in higher education
- Sustainable food systems in higher education
- Social justice and sustainability in higher education
Submissions should be original and not previously published or under review elsewhere. All chapters will be subject to a rigorous peer-review process to ensure quality and relevance to the book's theme.
Confirmation: If the entry seems qualitative by the Editor/s, you will get the confirmation about the selection of essay. Then only you need to make publication fee.
We request you to contribute a chapter to the Book which may shoot up your authorship and highlight your profile to the readers across the continents.
Articles with single author
Indian Article: ₹ 600/-
Foreign Article: $ 10/-
Articles with two authors
Indian Article: ₹ 1000/-
Foreign Article: $ 18/-
Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th May 2023.
Author will get the following in return
1: Soft copy of the Book
2: Certificate of Appreciation as an Author & the copy of the Book will be made available on Amazon
While sending articles please note the following suggestions:
a) The article is purely of investigative nature and sharply stated in 4-6 pages (A4size)- For a chapter maximum two authors are permitted
b) You may add one or two most relevant photographs, with or without footnote. (If the photograph is taken from outside, show the source)
c) Check Grammar and Plagiarism (less than 15%) before submission. Lay-out the pages (portrait) with normal margin.
d) Article typing format: Font:Times New Roman , Size: (Headings 14 , Text 12), line space :1.15 , references: wherever necessary.